Soundtoys License Agreement
The software that accompanies this license is supplied under a license agreement. By installing this software you are agreeing to the Soundtoys License Agreement. If you do not agree with these terms, do not install the software. You may obtain a refund within 14 days if purchased at the Soundtoys online store, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The terms of this license agreement are as follows:
Soundtoys License Agreement Terms
The software which accompanies this license (the “Software”) is the property of Soundtoys, Inc. and is protected by copyright law. While Soundtoys continues to own the Software and any applicable patents and intellectual property, you will have certain rights to use the Software after your acceptance of this license. Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software are as follows:
- The software may be used by one (1) person and installed simultaneously on up to two (2) computers (e.g., one workstation and one laptop), provided that the software is only used on one computer at a time.
- You may make copies of the Software for archival purposes or copy the software onto the hard disk of your computer.
- You may not transfer this software license to any third party, except with the express written consent of Soundtoys, Inc. Soundtoys reserves all rights to deny any requests for the transfer of this license, and may institute transfer fees and policies as it sees fit at the time of any request for the transfer of this license.
- You may not copy, or distribute any copies of this software or documentation, with the exception of copies made for back-up purposes.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code, algorithms or methods employed within, or make any derivative works of the Software.
- You may not make any attempt to circumvent any copy protection methods used to protect this Software.
- The Software may install additional components such as drivers and peripheral applications that are required for proper operation of the software.
Limited Warranty and Disclaimer
- You understand that this software may not be free of bugs or errors. We’ve done our best to make sure that the software is bug-free, but sometimes bugs happen.
- We are not liable for any damage caused by this software, whether it’s trashed files, trashed speakers, damaged ears or trashed recording sessions! We don’t expect this to happen, but you can’t be too careful. Back-up your data files regularly and don’t play your music too loud!
- IN NO EVENT WILL Soundtoys, Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING OUT OF ANY DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION OR OF THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE!
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID FOR THIS SOFTWARE.
- That said, we want you to be happy with this software. If you have a problem with this product, tell us within 14 days of your purchase, and we will try to correct the problem. If we can’t correct the problem, and you choose to return the product, we will refund your money without giving you a hassle.
Trademarks and Copyright Notice
Copyright (c) 2016 Soundtoys, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Soundtoys, FilterFreak, PhaseMistress, Crystallizer, Tremolator, PurePitch, PitchDoctor, SoundBlender, PitchBlender, TimeBlender, Speed, EchoBoy, Decapitator, PanMan, Devil-Loc, Radiator, MicroShift, PrimalTap, AlterBoy, Sie-Q, Little Plate, Effect Rack, and their respective logos are all trademarks of Soundtoys, Inc.
Soundtoys Incorporated, 225 Church Street, Burlington, VT 05401