Audio DSP Engineer
Soundtoys develops professional audio effects software that is used worldwide in music production, film, television, and games. We’re looking for a talented Audio DSP Engineer to work on our existing algorithms as well as push the envelope of the state of the art of DSP. Our ideal candidate is passionate about music, recording and design, and is adept at solving real-world engineering problems.
Here is what you’ll be working on:
- Design, test, and implement new DSP algorithms to be used in future Soundtoys products
- Optimize and debug existing DSP algorithms for better sound quality and improved performance
- Work as part of our development team to conceptualize new products and features
What Qualifies You:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field. Master’s preferred.
- Deep knowledge of audio engineering, digital and analog signal processing theory and concepts
- Solid understanding of linear systems and analog circuits
- Demonstrated experience in C/C++ development
- Strong self-motivation and work ethic
Get Our Attention With:
- Experience with virtual analog circuit modeling techniques
- Experience with tools like Matlab, Octave, NumPy/SciPy, or SPICE
- Published research or expertise with analysis/synthesis techniques
- Personal or professional experience in music production
This full-time position is located at our downtown Burlington Vermont headquarters, within walking distance of shops, restaurants and Lake Champlain.
Please send resume, cover letter and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Audio DSP Engineer”.