Audio DSP Engineer
Soundtoys develops top-level, creative pro-audio effects software that is used worldwide in record production, film, television, and games. We’re looking for a talented audio DSP engineer to advance our DSP developments. Our ideal candidate is passionate about music, recording and design, and is adept at solving real-world engineering problems.
Here is what you’ll be working on:
- Design, test and implement new DSP algorithms to be used in future Soundtoys products.
- Optimize existing DSP algorithms for better sound quality and improved performance
- Work as part of our development team to conceptualize new products and features
What Qualifies You:
- Masters degree in electrical engineering
- Deep knowledge of audio engineering and signal processing theory and concepts
- Solid understanding of linear systems and analog circuit theory
- Demonstrated experience in C++ development
Get Our Attention With:
- Experience with practical analog circuit modeling
- Published research or expertise with analysis/synthesis techniques
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and applications
- Personal or professional experience in music production
We offer a unique and inspiring set of creative tools to a rabid fan-base. How can you help us grow?
This position is located at our downtown Burlington Vermont headquarters, a former art gallery and glass-blowing facility within walking distance of shops, restaurants and Lake Champlain.
Please send resume, cover letter and work examples to: email@example.com.
Soundtoys is an Equal Opportunity Employer