Soundtoys develops professional audio effects software that is used worldwide in music production, film, television, and games. We need an exceptional software developer to dive deep into the world of audio plug-in development. Our ideal candidate is passionate about music, recording, and design.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Maintain and extend our multi-platform codebase and build systems
- Debug, develop, extend, and optimize new and existing audio products in C++
- Solve challenging architectural problems to keep us prepared for the future audio software landscape
What Qualifies You:
- Demonstrated experience with C++ software development
- Knowledge of audio engineering and signal processing concepts
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent. MS degree a plus.
- Cross-platform development experience on Mac and Windows using Xcode and Visual Studio
- Strong self-motivation and work ethic
Get Our Attention With:
- Experience with Audio Plug-in APIs (VST/VST3, AU, AAX)
- Experience with Perforce or Git
- Experience with 2D Graphics APIs, software optimization, creating software libraries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a multidisciplinary team
- Experience playing and recording music.
This full-time position is located at our downtown Burlington Vermont headquarters, within walking distance of shops, restaurants and Lake Champlain.
Please send resume and/or work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Software Developer”.